The sure way to miss success is to miss the opportunity.
- About Us
- TCA (PTA)
- Academies Enterprise Trust
- College Policies
- College Prospectus
- Message from the Principal
- Our Mission Statement
- Our Sponsor
- Pupil Premium Report
- Senior Leadership Team
- Directors of Learning
- Student Support Managers
- Special Needs
- The Governing Body
- Learning & Teaching
- Art and Design
- Design and Technology
- Design and Technology at Key Stage 4
- Catering (Food Technology)
- Product Design
- Resistant Materials
- Systems and Control
- Design and Technology Department Staff
- PSHE and Citizenship
- Religion, Ethics and Philosophy
- Humanities Department Staff
- Learning Support
- Media and Photography
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Science
- Sixth Form
- Contact Us
Welcome to Tendring Technology College
A place where young people from 11-18 can learn to be whatever they want to be - whether it's a Cambridge graduate, a qualified electrician, an entrepreneur, a sporting champion or a West End performer.
At TTC we work with students and their parents to provide a personalised learning service, in which young people play a major role in determining their own future and achieving their own goals. How do we achieve this? By giving students a real say in their own future and in shaping the direction of our college.
Harnessing existing and emerging technology across the curriculum and employing the efforts and expertise of some of the best qualified teaching staff in the UK, Tendring Technology College offers a positive, exciting and fun learning environment for all.
Our offer to students and parents is straightforward:
- talk to us and let us create outstanding opportunities for you.
- work with us to be part of a college that is really going places.
- get to know us so we can help you be whatever you want to be.
Switched on, bright and connected – if that's the sort of student you want to be, then Tendring Technology College is the place for you.
TTC IS AN OUTSTANDING COLLEGE - OFSTED SAY SO!
"The headteacher’s leadership is excellent. She works successfully with governors and other leaders to raise standards and improve students’ progress."
"The sixth form is outstanding. Students make excellent progress because teaching is of a very high quality."
"Students say they enjoy college immensely, and have excellent social skills that prepare them extremely well for life when they leave college."
"Students reach well above-average standards and make excellent progress because teaching is outstanding at all stages throughout the college."
"Students’ behaviour is outstanding and their attitudes to work and learning are exemplary."
These are a selection of comments from the Ofsted report we have received following our recent inspection.
Principal, Caroline Haynes commented, " I am very proud that we have achieved 'Outstanding' in every category and that we are judged as an Outstanding College."
Please click here to read a copy of the report
- Year 8 Girls - 2nd HPV injection Tue 10 Dec 2013 (All day)
- Performing Arts Christmas Concert Wed 11 Dec 2013 - 19:00 to 21:00
- Sixth Form trip to London Art Galleries Fri 13 Dec 2013 (All day)
- Year 9 trip to Ypres Fri 13 Dec 2013 - 06:00 to Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 17:00
Quote of the Week
- 1 of 2